Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is a type of support that helps you with daily life. It includes things like having someone help you with personal care activities like showering and dressing, help with cooking meals, shopping for groceries, medication management and administration, keeping your home safe and tidy, or help getting to and from appointments.
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is best suited to people with a disability who have higher support needs. You can get supported independent living if you live with other participants or if you live on your own.
Supported Independent Living in Perth
Happy Healthy Care provides high quality Supported Independent Living arrangements around Perth. We pride ourselves on catering for the individual needs of people with a range of disabilities, and crafting supportive and warm homes where people can enjoy a fulfilling and happy life. We provide help and/or supervision of daily tasks to develop the skills of an individual, so they can live as independently as possible. Our services include:
- 24/7 support with an individualised approach
- Medication management and administration
- Help with personal care activities, provided with dignity, compassion and respect
- Help building daily living skills with tasks such as preparing meals, cooking and cleaning
- Assistance with behaviour support plans
- Help with household tasks
- Social skills development through activities
- Support with supervision, personal safety and security
- Support for medical appointments, including transportation
- Community access support (e.g. visiting families, attending hydrotherapy sessions)
Happy Healthy Care's approach to SIL is entirely client-centered. We listen to you, understand who you are, and work with you, so you can achieve your goals and live the lifestyle you want. We create friendly and supportive environments to live in: places where everyone is respected, valued and has choice over their supports and how they live.
Happy Healthy Care
We are always happy to discuss your care needs with you to help you find the perfect care solutions.
Phone0413 149 625
AddressGreater Perth, Western Australia