Support with accessing the community
If you are pursuing a highly competent Community Participation in Perth, your search ends at Happy Healthy Care. After serving many participants over several years, we are next to none when offering 24×7 customized Community Participation in Perth. We have in our team highly qualified and competent experts who would take into account the custom support and care needs of the participants and provide bespoke community participation services.
Our support workers offering assistance to innovative community participation would take into account your custom care support needs. They will consider your lifestyle, your socioeconomic background and the objectives of tour life. They will consider your preferences, likes and dislikes of your life as well. This will help them come up with customised community access support services in Perth that will help your lead the life for your choice.
Enabling you to connect with your community
We know that this can mean a lot of different things to different people. Whether it's finding recreational activities for you to become involved in, developing relationships, researching local services that you need, making and attending appointments, getting out and about to use local amenities, or just going for a coffee in your local cafe, we can support you according to what you want to achieve.
As a reputable disability services and support provider, we offer community participation services as we know it is vital to connect outside. Every disability is unique and we want you to express yourself feeling your best. Connection is important as some individuals love to be social while others love to enjoy their own hobbies. Getting out, meeting, and interacting with other community members can have significant impacts on your physical and mental health. Community Participation is not just socialising and mingling, it can also just mean sharing spaces with other people, whether in a park, a cafe, or a movie theatre. Our community participation approach:
- Understanding our client – As every individual has different needs, interests and hobbies. We offer the most holistic, outcome-focused community support.
- Deciding on activities – We proceed to talk about the activities that could be performed and within the means of the client. This could involve activities that could boost creativity, intelligence, physical activities or technology.
- Increasing your scope of activity – We are always encouraging you to try new things and experiences which might include arts & craft, technology or fitness activities.
- Individual – You can choose to learn skills individually or join a group.
- Make friends – Make friends everyday with us. meeting new people at different social events will help you form connections. You would meet people with different walks of life with the same interests as you.
Happy Healthy Care
We are always happy to discuss your care needs with you to help you find the perfect care solutions.
Phone0413 149 625
AddressGreater Perth, Western Australia