Happy Healthy Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Making a decision about caregiving for a loved one is never easy. To be comfortable with your options, you need answers. We hope the following information is a good start. If your questions aren't answered completely, call Happy Healthy Care. We'd be glad to speak with you about your specific family situation.
- Every carer is a Happy Healthy Care employee. That means they are all covered by our insurance and must meet our quality standards.
- To help ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, we perform a criminal history background clearance and then cover each carer with public liability, professional indemnity and work cover insurance.
- We offer internal, online and on the job training to our staff.
- All staff must hold a current National Police Certificate, First Aid and CPR Certification and Comprehensive Car Insurance.
- Nursing Staff must hold Nursing Registration with AHPRA and hold their own Professional Indemnity Insurance.